Ramp It Up Now - Commercial Marketing Course
RAMP IT UP NOW 3-day Commercial Marketing Course
EXCLUSIVE COURSE BY DICK WAGNER
3-Day Intensive Training Program Highlights:
Is Your Business Being Affected by These Changes?
- You are totally cut out of major carrier work by Preferred Vendor Programs of the major carriers.
- Third Party Administrators (TPA's) demand the highest service for the lowest price and cut you out of the marketing loop.
- Higher Deductibles of 2, 3, and 4% are now in 22 states, and a policy with a 5% deductible is coming! Are you ready?
- The CLUE Database is causing agents to discourage policyholders from making claims—especially your “bread and butter” water losses.
- Insurance companies are consolidating, ruining adjuster and agent referral relationships that may have taken years to build.
- National companies are setting up shop in many mid-sized cities and getting local restorers booted off jobs
Restorers are being impacted by the radical changes taking place in the property claims industry. The net result, without exception, is these restorers are seeing less and less residential work. The ways they used to generate new business are no longer working and their businesses are under assault from a wide variety of competitive forces. Stop, Drop and Roll Marketing (doughnut dropping) isn't working the way it used to, and agents are less and less willing to refer work to you!
Day 1: (8 hours)
- How Commercial Marketing is the Answer
- Dramatic changes happening in the insurance claims industry
- Why and how residential water losses are being eliminated, fast!
- How to maximize the profit potential of commercial work.
- Where to go, who to see, what to do!
- How to identify the prospects you want to go after
Day 2: (8 hours)
- Collaboration Sales & Marketing Skills for Sales Staff
- A Turn-Key Marketing Program with simple steps to start your marketing efforts immediately!
- What to say, and what NOT to say!
- Why Metaphorical Selling is critical today and How to use it
- Why and how to use Power Questions that make your client want to do business with you!
- Understand and learn why and how to use Collaboration Marketing
- Learn why traditional marketing literature may no longer be appropriate for really successful marketing
- How to easily get past gatekeepers and get in front of decision makers.
Day 3: (7 hours)
- The power of Social Media specifically for restoration contractors and How to use it.
- Exactly how to use various forms of Social Media to bypass gatekeepers!
- Learn how to improve your SEO - on your own!
- Learn why Blogging has exploded in popularity
- How to utilize Blogs, FaceBook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube
- Learn how to take advantage of QR Codes & Text Messaging
So that this program always remains effective and exclusive, we only offer it to one company per 250,000 population. While we are engaged with a contractor in that market, we will not consult or train another company in that market unless the population is greater than 250,000. There must be an on-going consulting agreement. Call Dick Wagner for details about all the specific requirements to this program, including a one year exclusive.