From Tuesday 21 March 2017 - 08:00am
To Thursday 23 March 2017 - 05:00pm
Hits : 467
Is Your Business Being Affected by These Changes?
- Third Party Administrators (TPA's) demand the highest service for the lowest price and cut you out of the marketing loop.
- Higher Deductibles of 2, 3, and 4% are now in 22 states, and a policy with a 5% deductible is coming! Are you ready?
- Insurance companies are consolidating, ruining adjuster and agent referral relationships that may have taken years to build.
- National companies are setting up shop in many mid-sized cities and getting local restorers booted off jobs
Restorers are being impacted by the radical changes taking place in the property claims industry. The net result, without exception, is these restorers are seeing less and less residential work. The ways they used to generate new business are no longer working and their businesses are under assault from a wide variety of competitive forces. Stop, Drop and Roll Marketing (doughnut dropping) isn't working the way it used to, and agents are less and less willing to refer work to you!
Understanding the Major Industry Shifts Happening Now and How Commercial Marketing & Sales can propel you to the top!
- Dramatic changes happening in the insurance claims industry
- Why and how residential water losses are being eliminated, fast!
- How shifting your business will position you to thrive - profitably!
- How to maximize the profit potential of commercial work.
- Where to go, who to see, what to do!
- How to identify the prospects you want to go after
- Collaboration Sales & Marketing Skills for Sales Staff
- How to Go Get the Work!
- What to say, and what NOT to say!
- Understand and learn why and how to use Collaboration Marketing
- Learn why traditional marketing literature may no longer be appropriate for really successful marketing
Two additional days of Large Loss Operations, Administration, Invoicing and Getting Paid with Scvott Tarpley and RTC:
Location JonDon - Clearwater - Tampa