From Tuesday 23 January 2018 - 08:00am
To Thursday 25 January 2018 - 05:00pm
Hits : 826
Contact DICK WAGNER
EXCLUSIVE COURSE BY DICK WAGNER to be held in Las Vegas
(We only accept one client from a specific market area, so that there is no duplication of marketing strategies in the same marketing region. Note there are exception and requirements to this exclusive program). Contact Dick Wagner for details. 419-202-6745
Please call to confirm availability of seats. 419-202-6745 Class is limited to 12 attendees.
3- Day Training Seminar Course Highlights
Is Your Business Being Affected by These Changes?
- You are totally cut out of major carrier work by Preferred Vendor Programs of the major carriers.
- Third Party Administrators (TPA's) demand the highest service for the lowest price and cut you out of the marketing loop.
- Higher Deductibles of 2, 3, and 4% are now in 22 states, and a policy with a 5% deductible is coming! Are you ready?
- The CLUE Database is causing agents to discourage policyholders from making claims—especially your “bread and butter” water losses.
- Insurance companies are consolidating, ruining adjuster and agent referral relationships that may have taken years to build.
- National companies are setting up shop in many mid-sized cities and getting local restorers booted off jobs
Restorers are being impacted by the radical changes taking place in the property claims industry. The net result, without exception, is these restorers are seeing less and less residential work. The ways they used to generate new business are no longer working and their businesses are under assault from a wide variety of competitive forces. Stop, Drop and Roll Marketing (doughnut dropping) isn't working the way it used to, and agents are less and less willing to refer work to you!
Day 1: (8 hours)
Understanding the Major Industry Shifts Happening Now and How Commercial, Institutional and Industrial Marketing is the Answer
- Dramatic changes happening in the insurance claims industry
- Why and how residential water losses are being eliminated, fast!
- How shifting your business will position you to thrive - profitably!
- How to maximize the profit potential of commercial work.
- Where to go, who to see, what to do!
- How to identify the prospects you want to go after
- Understanding and using an Elevator Speech
Day 2: (8 hours)
Collaboration Sales & Marketing Skills for Sales Staff
- The cornerstone of your commercial marketing efforts: The “PREP”
- How to Go Get the Work with a Turn-Key Marketing Program & simple steps to start immediately!
- What to say, and what NOT to say!
- Why and how to use powerful questions that make your client want to do business with you!
- Understand and learn why and how to use Collaboration Marketing
- Find out how to use the Herd Theory
- Learn why traditional marketing literature may no longer be appropriate for really successful marketing
- How to easily get past gatekeepers and get in front of decision makers.
Day 3: (8 hours)
How to Use Social Media & Other Advanced Sales Techniques
- Metaphorically Selling & Selling by Storytelling You will be blown away by this strategy!
- The power of Social Media specifically for restoration contractors involved in the commercial market.
- Learn Why You Need To Use Social Media Platforms
- Exactly how to use various forms of Social Media to breeze right around gatekeepers!
- Learn how to improve your SEO - on your own!
- How to utilize Blogs, FaceBook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube
- Learn how to take advantage of QR Codes & Text Messaging
So that this program always remains effective and exclusive, we only offer it to one company per 250,000 population. While we are engaged with a contractor in that market, we will not consult or train another company in that market unless the population is greater than 250,000. We will "protect" your market for at least one year from the date of the class. There are specific requirements to this exclusive program. Call Dick Wagner for the details.
Location Fort Myers, FL