From Thursday 12 October 2017 - 08:00am
To Friday 13 October 2017 - 05:00pm
Hits : 100
Contact WonderMakers Environmental
- This 2-day course focuses on why we choose certain variations of the requirements for various projects and when we do them. The focus is the project supervisor who must have skills in choosing from a variety of techniques and requirements to best suit a particular project. The course draws heavily on case studies and thinking exercises as well as group dynamics and integration of cost factors into mold remediation. The heaviest emphasis is on risk assessment, selection of containment and decontamination unit options, communication of information to technicians and clients, and a deeper understanding of the various standards of care in the industry. The Mold Remediation Technician course is a prerequisite.
- Continuing education credits: RIA-11.75; IICRC-2; NADCA-4 credits
- Pre-requisite for this class: Mold Remediation Technician Class.
- This is a pre-requisite for the Certified Mold Professional Class.
- Additional cost:$50 certificate fee (Restoration Industry Association)
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Location Atlanta, GA