The following are brief overviews of some of the classes offered by Dick Wagner:
NOTE: PRICING SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE- ALWAYS CALL FOR CURRENT PRICING!
SOARING WITH EAGLES (specialized plumber course) $1995 per event (7 hours)
This course is usually presented on behalf of Restoration Contractors that want to invite Plumbers to the all-day event to create value and get relationships built or enhanced with Plumbers.
- Developing a Positive Customer Relationship
- How To Make the Best First Impression
- Giving Your Customer the Illusion of Control
TECHNICIANS & SALES STAFF
- What to Say—What NOT to Say
- Up-selling Without Selling
- SALES & MANAGEMENT
- Reading and Qualifying the Customer
- Improving Your Closing Ratio
- Why Price Really Isn’t Their Main Concern
RAMP IT UP NOW (3-day Commercial Marketing course) ($4,995 per company)* or $1995pp)
Social Media for Insurance Agents (6 hours) $1495 per event
Available exclusively to contractors to offer to insurance agents in their market. This is a hands-on program of why and how to use Social Media. (This class is for any insurance agent or agency).
Who should attend this 6-hour course?
- Small business owners and managers
- Those that want to improve their SEO ranking without paying an SEO company thousands of dollars per month
- Those that want to get direct business from your Social Media accounts
- Those who already have Social Media accounts but are struggling with the best way to use them for business
Why and How to use LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Google Alerts, and Blogs to dramatically increase business opportunities.
You will learn the step – by – step process to effectively use these valuable tools! Several past attendees have generated almost immediate new business from the special tools and help they received from the class.
Getting Through The Gate – (4 hours) $495pp
This is a specialized sales & marketing course specifically aimed at helping marketers:
- Get past the gatekeeper
- Getting the appointments you want
- How to build credibility and trust
- What to say to reduce their feeling of Risk
- Asking the right questions / getting the right answers
- Learning the Pains of your prospects
- How to utilize resource documents
Metaphorically Selling (Sales/Marketing) $495 per person). (3 hours)
This course is intended to help sales & marketing staff have a significantly better closing rate, by getting doors opened and objections eliminated.
- Understanding how Words matter
- How to make the selling words visual and graphics
- Selling to Left brain or Right brain people styles
- Find and overcome their “blind spot”
- How to create effective metaphors for selling
Automatic Marketing Program (AMP) (via webinar – $199 for the 4 segments… 7-hour course)
The Automatic Marketing Program, (AMP) is a 20 step strategy to ensure you are maximizing every possibility to get more leads, more customers and more jobs. Here is a partial list of what is covered in great detail:
- CRM Database Maintenance
- Direct Mail
- Text Message Marketing (SMS)
- Quality Assurance Survey System
- Active Referral System
- Blog Posts
- Social Media
- Testimonials Collection and Presentation
All material is copyrighted and or registered. No courses can be copied, shared or presented without written permission. Sharing the material with those that have NOT attended my programs is prohibited.
Travel expenses will be added to the course fee.